Stucco is made with lime, marble dust and a coarser sand allowing lots of texture and depth. Stucco is specially formulated for semi-exteriors but can also be used on interiors. It can be applied smooth and subtle with little sheen or more mottled and textured with a slightly higher polish.
Product Features: Medium to heavy texture / Low to soft sheen / Subtle color variation
Coverage: 5 Gallon: 250sqft (1 layer) or 110sqft (2layers) / 2.5 Gallon: 125sqft (1 layer) or 55sqft (2layers)
Packing: 2.5gal / 5.0gal
- Stucco is made from slaked lime and finely ground marble dust with coarse and fine marble sand, making it our heaviest finish. This product has a rougher texture than Veneziano and Marmorino.
- Stucco may be applied with subtle color variation, medium to heavy texture, low sheen or with a smooth subtle sheen and lighter variation of color depending on the application technique.
- Suitable for interiors or for semi-exteriors and shower stalls
- Vasari Plaster manufactures the finest healthy, lime based, eco-friendly, non-toxic wall finishes that have no off-gassing (zero VOC) and are hypo-allergenic. Our products offer endless versatility in not only look, feel and texture, but also for both modern and traditional designs.
- Vasari plaster is durable and gets harder and better looking with age.
- Natural plaster and stucco filter the air, absorbing carbon dioxide and odors. Mold and fungus resistant, they are easy to fix, clean and easy to change or paint over. Plaster doesn’t fade in color, and is UV resistant. Because it’s color integrated, even if it’s scratched it still looks great. Our products also absorb excess humidity, keeping rooms cool and fresh inside
Monday – Sunday : 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM